Keysight D9010DMBA/R-B5P-001-A/R-B6P-001-L Node-locked perpetual license with 12 months KeysightCare software support
The S-Series Analysis Applications from Keysight allow you to gain insight into the causes of signal jitter with full offline capability allowing you to test from simulation through silicon debug, and a power application to provide a full suite of power measurements that run directly to your oscilloscope
Key Features & Specifications
- Removes channel effects such as lossy cables or test fixtures; commonly referred to as ‘de-embedding’
- View waveforms anywhere in a modeled system
- Inserts channel effects such as a standard cable model
- Replace one or more channel element with another
- Characterizes and corrects for S21 insertion loss of cables, fixtures, and switches without the need of additional equipment such as a VNA or TDR
- Measures and corrects probing frequency response for all probes connected to Infiniium oscilloscopes
- Ensures every probe has the same frequency response and phase for consistent measurements across multiple probes
- Share PrecisionProbe created characterization files (s2p or tf2) across multiple scopes and channels
PrecisionProbe and Infiniisim Basic provides two ways to de-embed the effect of cables and fixtures from measurements. This new package gives you both capabilities.
Compatible with all Infiniium oscilloscopes with firmware 6.30 or greater.