Keysight D9010PAMA/R-B5P-001-A/R-B6P-001-L Node-locked perpetual license with 12 months KeysightCare software support
The S-Series Analysis Applications from Keysight allow you to gain insight into the causes of signal jitter with full offline capability allowing you to test from simulation through silicon debug, and a power application to provide a full suite of power measurements that run directly to your oscilloscope
Key Features & Specifications
- Eye width, eye height, eye skew
- Level amplitude, level noise, level skew
- Linearity measurements and more
Powerful analysis features
- PAM-4 equalizers (LFE, CTLE) using the Infiniium serial data equalization software
- Embedding / de-embedding of channels using the InfiniiSim waveform transformation toolset for Infiniium oscilloscopes
- Jitter and amplitude analysis on JP03 patterns using the EZJIT analysis software
- PAM features integrated directly into the Infiniium graphical user interface (not a separate application)
- Offline analysis on a PC using saved or simulated PAM-4 waveforms running Infiniium Offline analysis software bundle
- Infiniium real-time oscilloscopes running firmware 6.30 or later
Demand for increased network bandwidth in data centers continues to grow. Pulse Amplitude Modulation (PAM) is a multi-level signaling format that is enabling technology to help address this need. The switch from NRZ to PAM-4 is revolutionary, rather than evolutionary from 100G, presenting many new design and measurement challenges.
The Keysight D9010PAMA PAM-4 analysis software for Infiniium real-time oscilloscopes is designed to accurately and quickly characterize PAM-4 electrical signals described in IEEE 802.3bj Clause 94 and address future PAM measurement needs as outlined in developing standards such as OIF-CEI-56G and IEEE 400G.