- Infiniium Oscilloscope, 2.5 GHz, 4 Channels
- 2.5 GHz bandwidth across all 4 analog channels
- 4 ch x 10 GS/s or 2 ch x 20 GS/s
- Flexibility to upgrade to an MSO at any time
- Standard 20 Mpts memory per channel, upgradeable to 1 Gpts
- 15" Color XGA TFT-LCD with touch-screen
- LAN (LXI Class C) connectivity
- Front panel USB for storage devices and peripherals
- Wide range of debug and compliance application software
- Built-in information system with task-oriented setup guide
- Windows 7 Embedded
- Three-year warranty
The Infiniium DSO9254A, equipped with a 15" XGA display, comes in a package that is just 9" (23 cm) deep and weighs only 26 (11.8 kg) pounds — preserving your limited bench space. This scope is engineered to give you the broadest measurement capability available to meet your needs both today and in the future. Add 16 integrated digital channels with the MSO9064A. Take advantage of optional integrated protocol viewers to quickly isolate physical layer issues causing errors. Customize your toolset with its debug and compliance packages that tailor the scope to your needs.
Keysight's DSO9254A is a member of the 9000 Series of oscilloscopes — the world's first scopes with integrated logic analysis channels and a protocol analyzer viewer for buses such as PCIe™ and USB. These integrated features extend scope functionality, making it easier for engineers to test complex designs, and giving companies higher oscilloscope utilization for better return on capital equipment.
Get three instruments in one:
- Scope: The powerful features of the DSO9254A oscilloscope with InfiniiScan advanced triggering coupled with superior specifications give you precise signal representation.
- Logic Analyzer: Add 16 integrated, deep-memory digital channels to see critical data values and timing relationships. Choose MSO9254A.
- Protocol analyzer: Choose integrated protocol viewers to quickly drill down into packets and time correlate between protocol and physical layers.
Widest range of debug and compliance software applications:
- Serial protocol applications including I²C, SPI, RS-232, CAN, LIN, Flexray, and JTAG
- Jitter analysis applications including EZJIT
- MATLAB® software available directly from Keysight for making your own custom measurement and analysis routines, user-defined filters, or instrument applications.
- Compliance testing applications include communication mask testing, DDR1, DDR2, DDR3, Ethernet and USB 2.0.
Most innovative form factor.
The DSO9254A is equipped with a 15-inch display – the largest in the industry – that offers 57 percent more display area than scopes with 12-inch displays. Larger displays have become increasingly important as scopes need more space to display digital and serial signals in addition to traditional scope channels. The DSO9254A, designed with ASICs and Xilinx Virtex-5 technology, is among the thinnest, lightest and most portable in its class, making it ideal for teams that share a scope.
Includes: 1-Year warranty, four N2873A 500 MHz passive probes, probe accessory pouch (mounts on rear of instrument), Keysight I/O libraries suite 15.0, power cord, front panel cover, keyboard, mouse, and stylus.
Keysight BenchVue Software for the PC
This free software option from Keysight offers engineers and technicians involved in design and validation an easy and intuitive way to accelerate testing with no programming necessary. Multiple instrument measurement visibility and data capture improves the way users interact with their instruments and the entire bench. BenchVue provides easy viewing, capturing and exporting of data and screen shots. Visit the BenchVue Product Page for more information including instrument compatibility.