- 1 GHz Bandwidth, Upgradable to 8 GHz
- 4 analog channels
- Upgrade to 16-channel MSO at any time (order N2901E)
- Achieve up to 16 bits of vertical resolution with our advanced system architecture
- Capture a longer signal trace with 20 GSa/s max sample rate and 100 Mpts/channel of standard memory
- Get superior signal integrity with an average system ENOB of 8.1 bits at full bandwidth
- Gain increased usability with the multi-touch supported 15” capacitive touch screen and solid state drive for fast boot and reliability
- Improve your testing with a wide range of protocol, compliance, and analysis software
- Windows 10 OS, 256 GB removeable SSD
The Standard for Superior Measurements
Whether you must debug your latest design or verify compliance, it is critical that your oscilloscope displays a true representation of your signal. This requires world-class signal integrity, and Infiniium S-Series oscilloscopes were designed with that in mind. The S-Series provides a superior time base, front-end, and ADC technology blocks. This gives you a platform with up to 16 bits of resolution, low noise, low jitter, and high ENOB – giving you visibility into the true performance of your device.
Infiniium S-Series oscilloscopes incorporate innovative technology designed to deliver superior measurements. Cutting edge hardware and a broad suite of software work together to give you unmatched measurement capability. Our 10-bit ADC and low-noise front-end work together to provide up to 8 GHz of performance with fantastic signal integrity. Improve noise performance even more using high resolution mode, which can achieve up to 16 bits of vertical resolution. A vast selection of high-speed digital debug tools gives you the best troubleshooting and design tools available on the market. We put all of this in an advanced frame with a solid-state drive for fast boot-up, 15" capacitive touch display for ease of use, and a high-powered motherboard for fast processing. It's all compatible with a myriad of Keysight probes and applications.
Includes: Four N2873A 500-MHz passive probes, probe accessory pouch, localized power cord, front panel cover, 8 GHz BNC calibration cable, keyboard, and mouse. User guide and programmer's guide ship on the oscilloscope's internal drive. Service guide and IO Libraries available on Keysight.com.