- 70, 100, 200 MHz
- 2 or 4 Channel DSO models
- MSO Models with 8 digital channels
- Upgrade a DSO to an MSO at any time
- 1 GSa/s per channel, 2 GSa/s half-channel
- Memory: 1 Mpts
- Update Rate: 200,000 waveforms/s
- Waveform math and FFT
- Built-in WaveGen 20 MHz Function Generator - sine, square, pulse, triangle, ramp, noise, DC (optional)
- 8.5" WVGA color display
- USB host and device ports for connectivity, memory devices, and printing
- Optional LAN and VGA interface
- Optional GPIB interface
- Five-year warranty
Breakthrough technology delivers more scope for the same budget
Keysight Technologies is the fastest growing scope vendor in the market for good reason: they deploy investments in technology to solve your measurement problems. This commitment to superior technology brings you the InfiniiVision X-Series oscilloscopes that are engineered to deliver value, functionality and flexibility at prices that fit into your existing budgets. Whether you are looking for a basic entry-level oscilloscope or a more sophisticated model to get your job done, you want the most you can get for your money. The full line of InfiniiVision X-Series oscilloscopes' 70 models ensure that you get exactly what you need today with room to grow in the future.
The new Keysight InfiniiVision 2000 X- Series offers bandwidths from 70 MHz to 200 MHz and boasts the fastest waveform update rate in its class for superior viewing of signal detail and capture of infrequent events. First-in-class optional 8-channel mixed-signal oscilloscope (MSO) capability, and the industry's only optional integrated function generator, offer more capabilities to engineers and educators with highly constrained equipment budgets.
The heart of the InfiniiVision X-Series scopes is an Keysight-designed custom 90-nm CMOS ASIC with 6M gates and embedded memory. This MegaZoom IVsingle-chip architecture enables the industry’s fastest waveform update rates and responsive deep memory along with integrated logic analyzer, function generator, and protocol analyzer functionality so engineers and educators have highly advanced scope performance at economical prices.
Keysight InfiniiVision X-Series oscilloscopes offer compelling benefits for engineers and technicians to:
- See more of the signal more of the time: InfiniiVision 2000 X-Series models provide the fastest update rates in their class -- up to 50,000 waveforms per second -- with MegaZoom IV technology that also minimizes blind time and maintains responsiveness with deep memory enabled. All InfiniiVision X-Series models are equipped with an 8.5-inch WVGA display, which offers twice the viewing area of other popular scopes. Yet they weigh only 8.5 pounds and conserve bench space with a small footprint, about 15 inches wide and less than 6 inches deep.
- Do more with the power of four instruments in one: In addition to best-in-class oscilloscope performance, InfiniiVision X-Series oscilloscopes offer optional integrated MSO capability for time-aligned digital and analog signal viewing, and an optional integrated WaveGen function generator.
- Get more investment protection with upgrade options: The InfiniiVision X-Series is the only fully upgradable (including bandwidth) scope in its class so engineers and technicians can purchase what they need today and add capability as their performance needs evolve. Optional measurement software packages add functionality, either at time of purchase or as needs arise:
- Segmented memory for analysis of laser pulses, radar bursts and serial packets;
- Hardware-accelerated mask testing to quickly perform pass/fail analysis using known good waveforms
Keysight BenchVue Software for the PC
This free software option from Keysight offers engineers and technicians involved in design and validation an easy and intuitive way to accelerate testing with no programming necessary. Multiple instrument measurement visibility and data capture improves the way users interact with their instruments and the entire bench. BenchVue provides easy viewing, capturing and exporting of data and screen shots. Visit the BenchVue Product Page for more information including instrument compatibility.
A BenchVue software license (BV0004B) is now included with your instrument. BenchVue makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences.
|Keysight||DSOX2WAVEGEN||Waveform Generator Upgrade for 2000 X-Series Oscilloscopes.|
|Keysight||DSOX2MSO||MSO Upgrade 8 Channel MSO Upgrade for DSOX2000 Series Oscilloscopes. Upgrades an existing DSOX2000 to have the MSO capabilities of an MSOX2000 Mixed Signal Oscilloscope.|
|Keysight||DSOX2MASK||Mask Limit Testing For 2000 X-Series Oscilloscopes (MSOX2000-LMT)|
|Keysight||DSOX2SGM||Segmented Memory Application For 2000 X-Series Oscilloscopes (DSOX2000-SGM)|
|Keysight||DSOXEDK||Educators Training Kit For InfiniiVision 2000, 3000 and 4000 X-Series Oscilloscopes (DSOX2000-EDK, DSOX3000-EDK, DSOX4000-EDK) Now included at no charge.|
|Keysight||DSOXGPIB||GPIB Module For 2000 X-Series and 3000 X-Series Oscilloscopes (MSOX2000-806, MSOX3000-806)|
|Keysight||DSOXLAN||VGA/LAN Module For 2000 X-Series and 3000 X-Series Oscilloscopes (MSOX2000-805, DSOX3000-805)|
|Keysight||N6456A||Rack Mount Kit Width - 481.6mm (18.961 inches) Height - 221.5mm (8.72 inches) Depth - 156.00mm (6.142 inches) For 2000 / 3000 X-Series|
|Keysight||N6457A||Carrying Case and Front Cover Soft Carrying Case and Front Panel Cover|
|Keysight||N2747A||Front Panel Cover Front panel cover only. No carrying case.|
|Keysight||DSOXDVM||3 Digit Voltmeter For 2000 X-Series and 3000 X-Series Oscilloscopes. Now included|
|Keysight||DSOX2AUTO||Automotive Serial Triggering and Analysis (CAN,LIN) for 2000X Series Oscilloscopes|
|Keysight||DSOX2EMBD||Embedded Serial Triggering and Analysis (I2C, SPI) For 2000 X-Series Oscilloscopes. Requires firmware update version 2.30.|
|Keysight||DSOX2COMP||Computer Serial Triggering and Analysis (RS232/422/485/UART) For 2000 X-Series Oscilloscopes. Requires firmware update version 2.30.|
|Keysight||BV0000A||BenchVue Software Compatible with many DMMs, power supplies, function generators, signal analyzers, and oscilloscopes. Allows you to visualize multiple measurements simultaneously. Refer to the BenchVue Info Page for instrument-compatibility list and additional information.|
|Keysight||DSOX2APPBNDL||Application Bundle This application bundle enables ALL software applications (except the MSO upgrade option) on your InfiniiVision 2000 X-Series oscilloscope.|
|Keysight||10076C||High Voltage Probe 100:1, 500 MHz, 4 kV, passive. Direct replacement for the 10076A and 10076B.|
|Keysight||DSOX2PLUS||Enhancement Suite Increases waveform update rate to 200,000 wfm/s, includes DSOX2MEMUP (deep memory upgrade), math functions from DSOX3ADVMATH, and all the advanced triggers from the DSO/MSOX3000A Series. Available for Keysight DSO/MSOX2000A Oscilloscopes with SNs less than MY 5810XXXX only.|