- Operates with the E4418A/B, E4419A/B, E4416A and E4417A power meters
- Wide dynamic range sensors (80 dB maximum)
- Accurate average power measurements on all modulation formats
- Wide frequency coverage from 9 kHz to 18 GHz (special option to 24 GHz)
- Calibration factors stored in EEPROM
- Fast measurement speed over the GPIB (up to 400 readings per second with the E4416A)
The E-Series diode power sensors are wide dynamic range (90 dB max) which operate with the EPM and EPM-P series of power meters.
The E4412A and E4413A sensors are designed for providing power measurements on continuous wave (CW) signals over the range -70 to +20 dBm, whereas the E930x-Series of power sensors measure the average power of the RF and microwave signals, regardless of modulation format, over an 80 dB maximum range.