E4416A/001/005 is a standard unit with has front panel input sensor and reference calibration connector, and includes E9288A power sensor cable, 5-ft (1.5m) length.
- Single channel input
- 20 Msample/s per second sampling rate for reliable continuous and single shot measurements on wide bandwidth signals
- Time-gated and free run power measurements
- Free "Analyzer Software" software for complete pulse and statistical analysis, software is located "In the Library"
- 8 pre-defined wireless configurations (GSM, EDGE, NADC, iDEN, Bluetooth, IS-95 CDMA, W-CDMA and cdma 2000)
- Compatible with all 8480 and E-Series power sensors
- Easy-to-read display - large 1-line or 4-line numeric display, or trace display, or an analog display
- Up to 1,000 corrected readings per second over GPIB
Keysight E4416A single channel EPM-P series power meter, is designed for peak, average, peak-to-average ratio and time-gated measurements, using the E9320 peak and average power sensors.
The E4416A does not have legacy power meter code compatibility because they are targeted at new applications such as time-gated power measurements. Code compatibility is however provided by the EPM Series power meters (E4418B and E4419B) as they are a direct replacement for the 436A, 437B and 438A.