- Simultaneous peak, average and peak-to-average ratio power measurements
- Time-gated power measurements
- Up to 1,000 corrected readings per second over the GPIB
- 20 Msamples per second sampling rate for reliable continuous and single shot measurements on wide bandwidth signals
- Compatible with all 8480 and E-Series power sensors
- Easy-to-read display - large 1-line or 4-line numeric display, or trace display, or an analog display
- 8 pre-defined wireless configurations (GSM, EDGE, NADC, iDEN, Bluetooth, IS-95 CDMA, W-CDMA and cdma2000)
- GPIB, RS-232/422
- Three-year warranty
The Keysight E4416/17A EPM-P Series power meters provide peak, average, peak-to-average ratio and time-gated measurements, using the E9320 peak and average power sensors. The E4416/17A are compatible with all 8480 and E-series power sensors.
The E4416A is a single-channel power meter.
The E4417A is a true dual-channel power meter, which means that you get two simultaneous power readings on the display.
E4416A-E2 High Power Solution Measurement Kit
measures and calibrates the RF output of the RF amplifier. It's a simple solution consisting of an E4416A EPM-P Series power meter, an E9321A power sensor and a coupler. See E4416A-E2 Data Sheet.
The E4416/17A do not have legacy power meter code compatibility because they are targeted at new applications such as time-gated power measurements. Code compatibility is however provided by the EPM Series power meters (E4418B and E4419B) as they are a direct replacement for the 436A, 437B and 438A.