Keysight E4991A RF Impedance/Material Analyzer
- Manufacturer: Keysight
- Condition: Used
- Meta Description: If you are searching for a Keysight E4991A RF Impedance/Material Analyzer, TestEquity can provide the solution you need. We carry the best electronic test & measurement solutions from top manufacturers.
- TestEquity Part #: 15164.19
- Manufacturer Part #: E4991A
- Discontinued: Yes
- Quote Required: Yes
- 3 GHz impedance direct read-out
- Basic accuracy ±0.8%
- Windows-styled user interface
- Sweep parameters (frequency, ac level, dc bias)
- Built-in VBA programming function
- Various test fixture for components
- Data transfer through the LAN interface
The Keysight E4991A RF impedance/material analyzer offers ultimate impedance measurement performance and powerful built in analysis function. It will provide innovations in R&D of components and circuit designers who evaluate components in the range of 3 GHz. The Keysight E4991A uses an RF-IV technique, as opposed to the reflection measurement technique, for more accurate impedance measurement over wide impedance range. Basic impedance accuracy is ±0.8%. High Ω accuracy enables low-loss component analysis. The internal synthesizer sweeps frequency from 1 MHz to 3 GHz with 1 MHz resolution.