- 17 channels: 16 single-ended data, 1 single-ended or differential clock
- 1.3 pF equivalent load capacitance
- 1.5 Gb/s maximum data rate
- Measure signals with as little as 250 mV p-p signal amplitude
- Acquire signals from randomly located parts in your target
- Compatible with a wide variety of accessories to connect to IC pins, traces, pads, vias and etc.
- Logic analyzers with 90-pin cable connectors
- Variety of supplied accessories creates maximum probing flexibility
The E5382B flying lead set is the tool to use when probing points are dispersed on your target or a probing point was not designed in. This probe comes with a variety of high performance accessories that can be used to connect to designed in connectors or solder attached to surface mount components, vias, pads, traces and other PC board features. This probe can be used with any Keysight logic analyzer with a 90-pin cable connector.