- High sensitivity (-60 to +20 dBm) and fast measurement speed to reduce the time taken to calibrate radiated field uniformity and EMC/EMI test receivers
- Low frequency coverage (9 kHz to 6 GHz) for EMC/EMI test applications such as the radiated immunity test (IEC61000-4-3)
- Measure transmitter power and receiver sensitivity at Very Low Frequency (VLF) to microwave frequencies
- Low SWR for reducing mismatch uncertainty
- Calibration factors, linearity and temperature compensation data stored in EEPROM
- Compatible with EPM (N1913A/14A, E4418B/19B), EPM-P (E4416A/17A) and P-series (N1911A/12A) power meters
Keysight E9304A diode power sensor measures average power over the frequency range 9 kHz to 6 GHz and power range -60 to +20 dBm. This sensor is ideal for very low frequency (VLF) power measurements.