- 50 MHz to 6 GHz
- 5 MHz video bandwidth, ideal for W-CDMA and cdma2000 applications
- Fast measurement speed, up to 1000 corrected readings per second, via the GPIB
- Wide dynamic range
- Calibration factors, linearity, temperature and bandwidth correction stored in EEPROM
- Precision type-N connector as standard
- Compatible with EPM-P (E4416A/17A) and P-series (N1911A/12A) power meters
p>Keysight E9323A diode power sensor has a 5 MHz video bandwidth and is ideal for time-gated peak, average and peak-to-average ratio power measurements on W-CDMA wireless formats such as cdma2000.