- 50 MHz, 2-Channels
- Sample rate: 1 GSa/s
- Maximum memory depth: 100 kpts
- 20 MHz Function Generator (includes Bode plot test)
- Display: 7-inch TFT LCD WVGA
- Update rate: 50,000 wfms/sec with Keysight's 4th generation MegaZoom technology
- Six-in-one instrument integration
- Up and running quickly with built-in help and training signals
- Integrated digital voltmeter (Free with oscilloscope registration at Keysight's Web site)
- Easily set up teaching labs with free Educator's Resource Kit
- Optional Serial protocol analysis (I²C, UART/RS-232)
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 (host and device), BenchVue ready
- Three-year warranty
Make professional measurements, including mask, math, FFT, analog bus, and protocol triggering/decode
The EDUX1002G uses Keysight's unique MegaZoom IV custom ASIC technology, which enables a high 50,000 waveforms per second update rate. This makes it easier to see random and infrequent glitches and anomalies that similarly-priced oscilloscopes might miss. The EDUX1002G also has a sampling rate of up to 1 GSa/s and comes standard with two probes.
Easily learn how to use the EDUX1002G and set up measurements
The industry-standard front panel is easy to use and features built-in help so new users can quickly analyze signals to deliver results. Unlike most scopes in this class, the educator's resource kit comes standard. The kit includes built-in training signals, a comprehensive oscilloscope lab guide written specifically for undergraduate students, and an oscilloscope fundamentals slide set for professors and lab assistants.
Free training signals, teaching lab, and more
The EDUX1002G includes training features that are ideal for students and beginners that are learning how to use oscilloscopes:
- 11 built-in training signals
- Comprehensive student oscilloscope lab guide and tutorial
- Oscilloscope fundamentals PowerPoint (for professors and lab assistants)
Six-in-one instrument integration
The EDUX1002G provides additional value and saves valuable bench space. In addition to being an oscilloscope, the EDUX1002G, like all Keysight 1000 X-Series oscilloscopes is also a serial protocol analyzer, digital voltmeter and frequency counter. And the EDUX1002G includes a frequency response analyzer and WaveGen function generator. Bode plot fundamentals are easy to teach with the built in WaveGen and frequency response analysis.
Quickly analyze signals and determine signal parameters with 24 typical oscilloscope measurements
correlate time and frequency domain phenomenon on a single screen with the gated FFT function. Additionally, mask limit testing is available to help easily detect signal errors. The EDUX1002G supports decoding and analysis of a wide range of popular embedded and automotive serial bus applications, which include I2C, SPI and UART/RS232.
With the unique, Keysight-designed MegaZoom IV custom ASIC technology, the InfiniiVision EDUX1002G delivers up to 50,000 waveforms per second. With this speed, you can clearly see the glitches and anomalies that you may miss on other oscilloscopes in this class.
Included with EDUX1002G: Two (2) N2142A 1:1, 10:1 switchable 75 MHz probes and power cord.
A BenchVue software license (BV0004B) is now included with your instrument. BenchVue makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences.