L2065XT/053 for Thermal Vacuum applications has a Type 2.4 mm (m) connector
- Frequency range of 10 MHz to 53 GHz (Opt. 053)
- LAN connectivity with wide dynamic range of -70 to +20 dBm (frequency 10 MHz to 50 GHz) / -70 to 0 dBm (frequency > 50 GHz to 53 GHz) for small signal measurements
- Fast real time measurement of 50,000 readings/sec
- Real-time measurement with zero dead time to ensure every single continuous pulse is measured
- Average mode time-selectivity function allows full dynamic range for average and time selectivity average power measurements
- Internal zero and automatic calibration saves time and reduces measurement uncertainty
- A BenchVue software license (BV0007B) is now included with your instrument. BenchVue makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences
Thermal vacuum compliance
L2065XT is a LAN TVAC compliance power sensor designed to used within a thermal vacuum chamber. These sensors have been meticulously designed by selecting components with minimum outgassing properties. Each of these sensors are also subject to temperature cycling in a vacuum chamber to stabilize the materials and to remove outgassing particles.
Accurately measure any modulated signal with the Keysight X-Series wide dynamic range power sensors. The USB/LAN connectivity models come with wide dynamic range. This sensor offers very accurate and repeatable power measurements for any modulated signal and comes with super-fast measurement speed of 50,000 readings/sec, which enables higher manufacturing throughput. Users can also save time and reduce measurement uncertainty with the internal zero and calibration function. The X-Series is supported by the Keysight BenchVue software. BenchVue makes it easy to control your power meter to log data and visualize measurements in a wide array of display options without any programming. Simply connect the sensor to your PC installed BenchVue BV0007B Power Meter/Sensor Control and Analysis app to perform average power measurement and analysis.
- U2037A TVAC LAN cable 5 ft (1.5 m), default cable length
- U2033A TVAC BNC male to SMB female trigger cable, 50 Ω, 1.5 m (Quantity: 2)
- U2036A TVAC sensor bracket
- Thermal interface material
- Certificate of calibration