- LXI compliance includes built-in Ethernet connectivity
- Fully-featured graphical Web interface
- Control of most popular microwave switches and attenuators
- Expandable with 34945EXT
- Distribution boards allow for easy wiring
- Switch read-back capabilities
- External power option for simultaneous switching
- Software drivers for most common programming environments
Keysight L4445A Microwave Switch/Attenuator Driver
The Keysight L4445A is a LXI Class C compliant instrument that controls external switches and attenuators. With its small size and Ethernet connectivity, the switch/attenuator driver can be placed wherever your application needs it.
The Keysight L4445A provides digital outputs to control switches, attenuators, and other devices that are typically used to route signals in a high frequency system. Many of the most popular microwave switches and attenuators are supported through the distribution boards. The distribution boards enable fast and easy connection to the microwave devices.
Using this LXI instrument, you'll get all the benefits of an Ethernet connection, instrument Web server, standard software drivers and more. The LXI standard is supported by multiple vendors, enabling lower cost of test with accelerated test integration and development.