- L4450A/ABA includes English printed manual set option
- LXI compliance includes built-in Ethernet connectivity
- Fully-featured graphical web interface
- 64 bi-directional digital I/O bits with programmable polarity
- Variable thresholds from 0V to 5V
- Source/sink current up to 24mA
- 128K pattern memory
- Two 10 MHz counter/totalizer channels
- 20 MHz divide by n clock, software drivers for most common programming environments
Keysight L4450A has 64 bi-directional lines configured as eight 8-bit channels. The memory is useful for simulating and capturing digital patterns up to 10 MHz. It provides configurable handshaking protocols for a wide variety of applications.
In addition, the two counter/totalizer channels can be used to count events, frequency, period, duty cycle, totalize, and pulse width.
Standard 78-pin Dsub connectors allow for use with standard cables, terminal blocks, or mass interconnect solutions.