Keysight MSO6054A Mixed Signal Oscilloscope
- Condition: Used
- Manufacturer: Keysight
- Manufacturer Part #: MSO6054A
- Meta Description: Keysight MSO6054A. Buy from a Keysight authorized distributor.
- TestEquity Part #: 15725.1
- Family Models: DSO6000A, MSO6000A Series
- Quote Required: Yes
- 100 MHz, 300 MHz, 500 MHz and 1 GHz bandwidth
- Up to 4 GSa/s sample rate
- 2+16-channel, 4+16-channel mixed signal oscilloscope (MSO) and 2- or 4-channel digital storage oscilloscope (DSO) models
- Includes 8 Mpts MegaZoom III deep memory
- High-definition XGA (1024 x 768) color display system
- Update rate to 100,000 waveforms/sec and 256 intensity levels
- Flexibility to upgrade a DSO to an MSO at any time
- Standard USB, LAN, GPIB and XGA video output
- Front panel USB port for storage to USB flash drive
- Analog HDTV, CAN, I2C, LIN, SPI, and USB triggering
- AutoProbe interface
- Built-in help system
- 3-Year warranty now standard
Bring your toughest problems into focus with the right combination of features and performance
If you work with both analog and digital circuitry, Keysight Technologies 6000 Series oscilloscopes can help you easily see more signal activity in your designs. The unique 2+16- or 4+16-channel mixed signal oscilloscope (MSO) models and the traditional 2- and 4-channel digital storage oscilloscope (DSO) models are optimized with the capabilities you need for verifying and debugging designs that include embedded 8- or 16-bit microcontrollers, DSPs, FPGAs, ADCs, DACs, and transducers. These scopes give you the tools you need to solve your mixed analog and digital engineering challenges more easily.
|Easily see complex interactions with 2+16-channel or 4+16-channel mixed signal oscilloscopes (models MSO6000A) |
The mixed signal oscilloscopes (MSOs), with 2 or 4 scope channels plus 16 logic channels, uniquely combine the detailed signal analysis of a scope with the multi-channel timing measurements of a logic analyzer. They let you see the complex interactions among your signals on up to 20 channels at the same time. No more guesswork and no more poking around to see a few channels at a time. These scopes can easily conquer mixed analog and digital debugging problems that a traditional scope can't begin to address, because they let you simultaneously test and monitor the high-speed digital control signals and the slower analog signals in your design.
MegaZoom III - fast waveform update rates, without compromise
With Keysight's MegaZoom III technology, the 6000 Series oscilloscopes provide fast waveform update rates, without compromise. These scopes can produce up to 100,000 real-time waveforms per second, without the need to select special acquisition modes that may entail tradeoffs in oscilloscope performance and functionality.
2- or 4-channel DSOs (model DSO6000A) – scopes that can grow with your needs
If your designs include heavy analog content, the DSO6000A will give you the number of channels and measurement power you need, including MegaZoom III deep memory, high-definition display, and flexible triggering. Whether you're testing designs with four inputs, such as anti-lock brakes, or monitoring multiple outputs of a power supply, the 4-channel models help you perform your debug and verification with ease. If you don't need 4 channels and good value is a primary concern, the 2-channel models bring you all the benefits of MegaZoom III deep memory, high-definition display, and flexible triggering. They give you an affordable way to see long time periods while maintaining a high sample rate so you can see details in your designs.
After-purchase upgrade options
You can expand the capabilities of all 6000 models whenever you choose. You can easily upgrade your DSO to include the 16 timing channel MSO capabilities on your scope after purchase. The upgrade is easy and affordable.
The 6000 Series scopes come with standard USB 2.0 device, 10/100 Mbps LAN and GPIB interfaces on the rear panel and USB 1.1 host interfaces on the front and rear panels. A built-in front-panel USB port makes it easy for you to store waveform data, screen images, and scope setups to a USB flash drive. You can store your waveform images as BMP files and your waveform data as CSV files for easy import into other PC applications.
Full-width pattern triggering. With mixed analog and digital designs, sometimes it is hard to trace an anomaly back to its root cause unless you can trigger on it and correlate it with other signals. With the 6000 Series scopes, triggering is no longer a hassle. They come with flexible triggering capabilities across all channels so you can easily isolate and analyze complex signals and interactions common in your mixed analog and digital designs. Trigger on any combination of events across all 4 scope and 16 logic channels. Serial bus triggering Keysight's 6000 Series scopes also allow you to trigger on the industry's most popular serial bus standards.
- I2C (Inter-Integrated Circuit): The full range of I2C triggering includes start or stop condition, missing acknowledge, restart, EEPROM data read, address and/or data frame, or 10-bit write.
- SPI (Serial Peripheral Interface): SPI triggering lets you trigger on user-definable framing, number of bits per frame, as well as particular data patterns.
- CAN (Controller Area Network): CAN triggering synchronizes to the start of a CAN frame on any CAN high or CAN low signal.
- LIN (Local Interconnect Network): Trigger on LIN sync break at the beginning of a message frame.
- USB (Universal Serial Bus): USB is quickly becoming the connection of choice for PC peripherals. Make your testing easy with start-of-packet (SOP), end-of-packet (EOP), reset complete (RC), enter suspend, or exit suspend modes.
Serial Bus Triggering and Hardware-Accelerated Decode Options (N5423A and N5424A). Keysight Technology's triggering and decode options for the 6000 Series oscilloscopes offer hardware-accelerated decode to help you debug I2C, SPI, CAN and LIN serial buses using the industry's fastest decode update rates. Fast decode update rates enable you to find and debug random and intermittent errors and signal-integrity problems that you could easily miss using other serial bus decode tools. More info...
Analog HDTV/EDTV triggering. Capturing and analyzing baseband high-definition TV waveforms with a scope has never been easier. The 6000 Series supports analog HDTV/EDTV triggering for emerging standards like 1080i, 1080p, 720p and 480p as well as standard video triggering on any line within a field, all lines, all fields, odd or even fields for NTSC, SECAM, PAL and PAL-M video signals.
Other standard features
| || |
Keysight BenchVue Software for the PC
This free software option from Keysight offers engineers and technicians involved in design and validation an easy and intuitive way to accelerate testing with no programming necessary. Multiple instrument measurement visibility and data capture improves the way users interact with their instruments and the entire bench. BenchVue provides easy viewing, capturing and exporting of data and screen shots. Visit the BenchVue Product Page for more information including instrument compatibility.
All models include user, service and programmer guides, power cord, one 10073C 10:1 passive probe per scope channel, front panel cover, Keysight IO libraries suite, calibration certs. MSO models include 16 channel flying lead set logic probe (two pods with eight channels each). Three-year warranty.