- 100, 200, 350, 500 MHz, & 1 GHz
- 2 or 4 Channel DSO models
- MSO Models with 16 digital channels
- Upgrade a DSO to an MSO at any time
- 5 GSa/s (1-GHz models) 4 GSa/s (100-500 MHz models)
- Memory: 2 Mpts std., 4 Mpts opt.
- Update Rate: 1,000,000 waveforms/s
- Search and navigate
- Serial protocol triggering and analysis options
- Waveform math and FFT
- Built-in WaveGen 20 MHz Arb/Function Generator - Arbitrary, sine, square, pulse, triangle, ramp, noise, DC (optional)
- 8.5" WVGA color display
- AutoProbe Interface
- USB host and device ports for connectivity, memory devices, and printing
- Optional LAN and VGA interface
- Optional GPIB interface
Breakthrough technology delivers more scope for the same budget
Keysight Technologies is the fastest growing scope vendor in the market for good reason: they deploy investments in technology to solve your measurement problems. This commitment to superior technology brings you the InfiniiVision X-Series oscilloscopes are engineered to deliver value, functionality and flexibility at prices that fit into your existing budgets. Whether you are looking for a basic entry-level oscilloscope or a more sophisticated model to get your job done, you want the most you can get for your money. The full line of InfiniiVision X-Series oscilloscopes — 70 models — ensure that you get exactly what you need today with room to grow in the future.
The new Keysight InfiniiVision 3000 X-Series scopes step up performance while aggressively holding prices in line, offering bandwidths from 100 MHz to 1 GHz and industry-leading waveform update rates of 1,000,000 waveforms per second. Options include a 16-channel MSO, an integrated function generator, and hardware-accelerated serial protocol decode.
The heart of the InfiniiVision X-Series scopes is an Keysight-designed custom 90-nm CMOS ASIC with 6M gates and embedded memory. This MegaZoom IVsingle-chip architecture enables the industry’s fastest waveform update rates and responsive deep memory along with integrated logic analyzer, function generator, and protocol analyzer functionality so engineers and educators have highly advanced scope performance at economical prices.
Keysight InfiniiVision X-Series oscilloscopes offer compelling benefits for engineers and technicians to:
- See more of the signal more of the time: InfiniiVision X-Series models provide the fastest update rates in their class -- up to 1,000,000 waveforms per second -- with MegaZoom IV technology that also minimizes blind time and maintains responsiveness with deep memory enabled. All InfiniiVision X-Series models are equipped with an 8.5-inch WVGA display, which offers twice the viewing area of other popular scopes. Yet they weigh only 8.5 pounds and conserve bench space with a small footprint, about 15 inches wide and less than 6 inches deep.
- Do more with the power of four instruments in one: In addition to best-in-class oscilloscope performance, InfiniiVision X-Series oscilloscopes offer optional integrated MSO capability for time-aligned digital and analog signal viewing, an optional integrated WaveGen 20 MHz arbitrary/function generator, and optional hardware-accelerated serial protocol analysis.
- Get more investment protection with upgrade options: The InfiniiVision 3000 X-Series is the only fully upgradable (including bandwidth) scope in its class so engineers and technicians can purchase what they need today and add capability as their performance needs evolve.
- Industry-exclusive built in WaveGen 20 MHz Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator: InfiniiVision 3000 X-Series offers an integrated built-in 20 MHz Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator. Ideal for educational or design labs where bench space and budget are at a premium, the integrated function generator provides stimulus output of sine, square, ramp, pulse, DC, Sinc (x) exponential rise/fall, cardiac, Gaussian Pulse and noise waveforms to your device under test. With AWG functionality (10 bits, 100 MSa/s, 8 kpts), you can store the waveforms from analog channels or reference memory to the arbitrary memory and output from WaveGen. Easily create/edit the waveform using built-in editor or by using Waveform Builder. No need to buy a separate function generator when you can get one integrated in your new oscilloscope. Turn on WaveGen at any time by ordering the DSOX3WaveGen option and install the license yourself.
- Optional measurement software packages add functionality, either at time of purchase or as needs arise:
- Embedded serial triggering and analysis (I2C, SPI)
- Computer serial triggering and analysis (RS-232/422/485/UART)
- Automotive and industrial serial triggering and analysis (CAN, LIN)
- FlexRay automotive triggering and analysis
- Audio serial triggering and analysis (I2S)
- Aerospace and Defense serial triggering and analysis (MIL-STD 1553 and ARNC 429)
- Advanced Math application (optional DSOX3ADVMATH) expands the standard math functions of the 3000 X-Series. In addition to adding many customer-requested exponential and transformational functions, the application adds precise high-pass and low-pass filters from 1 Hz to the full bandwidth of the scope. Many power designers desire precise low-pass filters to minimize noise when making ripple measurements. High-pass filters are in demand for minimizing coupled noise and extraneous signals. The toolbox also adds a trending view for measurements. As you can see in this scope display, the frequency measurement of a sine-wave burst is tracked. You can measure the maximum and minimum values of this measurement and view the linear progression of the frequency change. Chart views have also been added for state and timing busses. This gives a graphical view of bus values over time.
Keysight BenchVue Software for the PC
This free software option from Keysight offers engineers and technicians involved in design and validation an easy and intuitive way to accelerate testing with no programming necessary. Multiple instrument measurement visibility and data capture improves the way users interact with their instruments and the entire bench. BenchVue provides easy viewing, capturing and exporting of data and screen shots. Visit the BenchVue Product Page for more information including instrument compatibility.
Includes: Standard SEC mode (Secure Environment), Certificate of Calibration, Documentation CD, One (1) passive probe per channel (10:1 attenuation), and Power Cord.
A BenchVue software license (BV0004B) is now included with your instrument. BenchVue makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences.
|Keysight||DSOXDVM||3 Digit Voltmeter For 2000 X-Series and 3000 X-Series Oscilloscopes. Now included|
|Keysight||DSOX3ADVMATH||Advanced Waveform Math Advanced Math Analysis. Includes BW filters and measurement trending|
|Keysight||DSOX3AERO||Serial Bus Triggering and Analysis MIL-STD 1553 and ARINC 429 (DSOX3000-AER)|
|Keysight||DSOX3AUDIO||Audio Serial Triggering Audio Serial Triggering and Analysis (I2S) for 3000 X-Series Oscilloscopes|
|Keysight||DSOX3AUTO||Automotive Serial Triggering Automotive Serial Triggering and Analysis (CAN, LIN) for 3000 X-Series Oscilloscopes|
|Keysight||DSOX3COMP||Serial Triggering and Analysis Computer Serial Triggering and Analysis (RS232/422/485/UART) for 3000 X-Series Oscilloscopes|
|Keysight||DSOX3EMBD||Embedded Serial Triggering Embedded Serial Triggering and Analysis (I2C, SPI) for 3000 X-Series Oscilloscopes|
|Keysight||DSOX3FLEX||Serial Triggering and Analysis For FlexRay bus (DSOX3000-FLX)|
|Keysight||DSOX3MASK||Mask Limit Testing For 3000 X-Series Oscilloscopes (DSOX3000-LMT)|
|Keysight||DSOX3MemUp||Memory Upgrade 4 Mpts Memory Upgrade for 3000 X-Series Oscilloscopes|
|Keysight||DSOX3PWR||Measurement Application Switch power supply measurement application, which runs within the scope (DSOX3000-PWR)|
|Keysight||DSOX3SGM||Segmented Memory Application For 3000 X-Series Oscilloscopes (DSOX3000-SGM)|
|Keysight||DSOX3VID||HDTV Video Triggering Enhanced Video/TV Application Package; HDTV video triggering and analysis (DSOX3000-VID)|
|Keysight||DSOX3WAVEGEN||Function/Arb. Generator For 3000 X-Series Oscilloscopes (DSOX3000-001).|
|Keysight||DSOXEDK||Educators Training Kit For InfiniiVision 2000, 3000 and 4000 X-Series Oscilloscopes (DSOX2000-EDK, DSOX3000-EDK, DSOX4000-EDK) Now included at no charge.|
|Keysight||DSOXGPIB||GPIB Module For 2000 X-Series and 3000 X-Series Oscilloscopes (MSOX2000-806, MSOX3000-806)|
|Keysight||DSOXLAN||VGA/LAN Module For 2000 X-Series and 3000 X-Series Oscilloscopes (MSOX2000-805, DSOX3000-805)|
|Keysight||N6456A||Rack Mount Kit Width - 481.6mm (18.961 inches) Height - 221.5mm (8.72 inches) Depth - 156.00mm (6.142 inches) For 2000 / 3000 X-Series|
|Keysight||N6457A||Carrying Case and Front Cover Soft Carrying Case and Front Panel Cover|
|Keysight||U1881A-001||Power Analysis Application For 3000 X-Series Oscilloscopes|
|Keysight||N2750A||InfiniiMode Differential Probe 1.5 GHz, Dual attenuation settings, Built-in headlight|
|Keysight||N2751A||InfiniiMode Differential Probe 3.5 GHz, Dual attenuation settings, Built-in headlight|
|Keysight||N2752A||InfiniiMode Differential Probe 6 GHz, Dual attenuation settings, Built-in headlight|
|Keysight||N2797A||Active Probe - 1.5 GHz extreme temperature 1.5 GHz, -40°C to +85°C, single-ended|
|Keysight||BV0000A||BenchVue Software Compatible with many DMMs, power supplies, function generators, signal analyzers, and oscilloscopes. Allows you to visualize multiple measurements simultaneously. Refer to the BenchVue Info Page for instrument-compatibility list and additional information.|
|Keysight||DSOX3APPBNDL||Application Bundle This application bundle enables ALL software applications (except the MSO upgrade option) on your InfiniiVision 3000 X-Series oscilloscope. Included: DSOX3ADVMATH, DSOX3AERO, DSOX3AUDIO, DSOX3AUTO, DSOX3COMP, DSOX3EMBD, DSOX3FLEX, DSOX3MASK, DSOX3MEMUP, DSOX3PWR, DSOX3SGM, DSOX3VID, DSOX3WAVEGEN, DSOXDVM, DSOXEDK, DSOXT3UPD|
|Keysight||10076C||High Voltage Probe 100:1, 500 MHz, 4 kV, passive. Direct replacement for the 10076A and 10076B.|