N1923A/100/105: Standard unit with precision N-type connector and fixed cable option length 1.5M (5 Ft.)
- N1923A: 50 MHz to 18 GHz
- Zero and calibrate while connected to the DUT
- -35 dBm to +20 dBm wide dynamic range for peak power measurements
- Calibration factors, linearity, temperature and bandwidth correction data stored in EEPROM
- Sensor cable fixed to sensor.
- Designed for use only with Keysight 8990B Peak Power Analyzer
Keysight N192XA sensors are the first to provide internal zero and calibration by integrating a DC reference source and switching circuits into the power sensor. This feature eliminates the multiple connections associated with using an external calibration source, thus minimizing connector wear, test-time and measurement uncertainty. Designed for use only with Keysight 8990B Peak Power Analyzer.