- Bandwidth DC to 75 MHz
- Cable length 1.3 m
- Switchable 1:1 or 10:1 attenuation ratio
- Input resistance of 1 MΩ (1:1) or 10 MΩ (10:1)
- Maximum input of 150 Vrms CAT II (1:1) or 300 Vrms CAT II (10:1)
- 100 pf (1:1) of 15 pf (10:1) input capacitance
- Compatible with Keysight InfiniiVision Series oscilloscopes with 1 MΩ input
Keysight N2142A is an extremely low-cost passive probe that provides a switchable 10:1/1:1 attenuation and up to 75 MHz bandwidth. It features a high input resistance of 10 MΩ (switchable to 1 MΩ) to address a wide range of measurement needs with low probe loading. The probe can be adjusted for both low-frequency compensation and high-frequency compensation. For the best measurements, you should compensate your probe to match its characteristics to the oscilloscope. This probe is compatible with Keysight InfiniiVision Series oscilloscopes with 1 MΩ input.