- Bandwidth: DC to 350MHz (@10:1), DC to 10MHz (@1:1)
- Risetime: 1 nsec (@10:1), 35 nsec (@1:1) (10%-90%)
- Attenuation ratio: 10:1/1:1
- Input resistance: 10 M? (@10:1), 1 M? (@1:1 when terminated to 1M?)
- Input capacitance: 11 pF(@10:1), 60 pF (@1:1)
- Maximum input: 300 VRMS (or >400Vpk) CAT I/II (@10:1), 150 V RMS CAT I/II (@1:1)
- Cable length: 1.3 m
- Probe ID pin: No
Keysight N2889A low-cost passive probe provides up to 350 MHz bandwidth and features a high input resistance of 10 MΩ (@10:1 mode) to address a wide range of measurement needs with low probe loading. The N2889A provides a switch in the probe handle that allows to choose the attenuation ratio between 1:1 and 10:1.
The probe can be adjusted for low-frequency compensation and high-frequency compensation. For the best measurements you should compensate your probe to match its characteristics to the oscilloscope.