- 9 kHz to 13.5 GHz frequency range
- N4431B/010: Includes four 3.5 mm female module connectors (photo may not be representative of this configuration)
- Fast full 3- or 4-port calibration with a single connection
- NIST traceable accurate calibrations
- Reduced connector wear
- USB interface for direct control with PNA and ENA series of network analyzers
- Reliable solid-state switching
Keysight N4431B RF electronic calibration (ECal) module makes calibration of vector network analyzers fast, easy, and accurate. ECal is a precision, single-connection calibration technique for your vector network analyzer. Performing a full three- or four-port calibration takes less than half the time and number of connections using ECal versus mechanical cal kits. Furthermore, the accuracy of the calibration is comparable between electronic and mechanical methods. Traditional mechanical calibrations require intensive operator interaction, which is prone to errors. With ECal, the operator simply connects the ECal module to the network analyzer and the software controls the rest.
ECal modules are transfer standards capable of transferring the factory calibration accuracy to your network analyzer. The Keysight PNA and ENA series of network analyzers controls the N4431B module directly through a USB interface.