- 300 kHz to 26.5 GHz frequency range
- USB interface for direct control with PNA and ENA series of network analyzers
- Alternative 85097B interface when used with other analyzers
- Fast calibration
- Full two-port calibration with a single connection
- Reduced connector wear
- NIST traceable accurate calibrations
- Reliable solid-state switching
The Keysight N4691B MW electronic calibration (ECal) module makes calibration of vector network analyzers fast, easy and accurate. The RF ECal system is now easily controlled by one of two methods depending on the network analyzer. The Keysight PNA and ENA series of network analyzers controls the module directly via the USB interface. The modules can also be controlled via an 85097B interface kit when used with a Keysight 8753E/ES/ET or 8720D/ES/ET. (This requires a special parallel cable and firmware Rev. 7.74).
ECal is an ideal solution for calibrating network analyzers. Performing a full two-port calibration takes less than half the time and number of connections using ECal versus mechanical cal kits. Furthermore, the accuracy of the calibration is comparable between electronic and mechanical methods. Traditional mechanical calibrations require intensive operator interaction which is prone to errors. With ECal, the operator simply connects the ECal module to the network analyzer and the software controls the rest.