- 100 kHz to 3 or 6 GHz
- >+23 dBm up to 3 GHz using a highly-reliable, fast-switching electronic attenuator (option dependent)
- W-CDMA dynamic range: ≤-73 dBc at +5 dBm output power
- ≤900 μs simultaneous frequency, amplitude, and waveform switching in list mode
- AM, FM, øM, and pulse
- ASK, FSK, MSK, PSK, QAM
- Digital step and list sweep with simultaneous switching of frequency, power, and waveform
- 100 MHz internal I/Q baseband generator with real-time equalization for excellent EVM performance (optional)
- Up to 64 MSa playback memory and 800 MSa storage (option dependent)
- Create reference signals: LTE, HSPA+, WiMAX™, WLAN, DVB-H, DAB, MATLAB and more with Signal Studio
- LAN, LXI Class-B, USB 2.0, and GPIB
- Backwards compatible with all ESG, PSG, 8648 signal generators, and other vendors' signal generators
Designed for the Most Demanding Manufacturing Lines
Featuring fast frequency, amplitude, and waveform switching, high power with an electronic attenuator, and high reliability – all in two rack units (2RU) – Keysight MXG vector is optimized for manufacturing cellular communications and wireless connectivity components. Keysight MXG vector provides better value for your investment by increasing throughput, improving test yield, maximizing uptime, and saving rack space. With scalable RF and baseband performance, the Keysight MXG vector is easily configured to meet your specific test needs.
Best-in-Class RF Performance for Tomorrow's Component Design
With the industry's best combination of high power and distortion performance MXG vector signal generators ensure accurate component design verification. When combined with flexible signal creation tools such as Signal Studio software, the low ACLR (-73 dBc at +5 dBm for 1 carrier W-CDMA) makes the MXG a complete solution for W-CDMA, WiMAX™, and more.
Simplified self-maintenance decreases time for repair and performance verification, keeping downtime to less than 2 hours using field-replaceable assemblies.