- 10 MHz to 26.5 GHz
- 2-ports with single source or 4-ports with two built-in sources
- 127 dB system and 132 dB receiver dynamic range, 32,001 points, 200 channels, 15 MHz IF bandwidth
- High output power (+13 dBm) and a wide power sweep range (38 dB)
- Best dynamic accuracy: 0.1 dB compression with +12 dBm input power at the test port
- Low noise floor of -114 dBm at 10 Hz IF bandwidth
The Keysight N5222A PNA is used to test a wide variety of passive and active devices such as filters, duplexers, amplifiers and frequency converters. The high-performance characteristics of the N5222A make it an ideal solution for these types of component characterizations as well as millimeter-wave, signal integrity and materials measurements.
The N5222A/200 2-port base configuration comes with a single internal source, a reference and a test receiver at each test port without front-panel access loops. The high source output power and the low receiver noise floor provides wide system dynamic range enabling accurate S-parameter measurements for a variety of microwave passive components.
The N5222A/400 4-port base configuration comes with internal dual-source, a reference and a test receiver at each test port without front-panel access loops. The high-source output power and the low receiver noise floor provides wide system dynamic range enabling accurate S-parameter measurements for variety of microwave passive components. With two sources, source 1 is accessible through test ports 1 and 2, and source 2 is accessible through test ports 3 and 4.
- S-parameters (CW and pulsed)
- Noise figure
- Gain compression
- Intermodulation and harmonic distortion
- Conversion gain/loss
- True-differential stimulus
- Material measurements
- Signal integrity
- Antenna test