- Maximum Frequency: 50 GHz
- Dynamic Range: 124 dB
- Number of Built-In Ports: 2 or 4 ports
- Harmonics: -60 dBc
- Network Analyzer Series: PNA-X Most Advanced and Flexible
- Instrument Type: Vector Network Analyzer Flexible
- Simplify your test stations by replacing racks and stacks of equipment
- Increase productivity with the most integrated and flexible single-connection microwave test engine
- Reduce test time with the world’s widest range of single-connection measurement applications
- Accurately test linear and nonlinear device characterization using advanced error correction
- Accelerate insight into component behavior using a multi-touch display and intuitive user interface
Choose the leader in network analysis
The PNA-X Series of microwave network analyzers are the culmination of Keysight Technologies, Inc. 40-year legacy of technical leadership and innovation in radio frequency (RF) network analysis.
More than just a vector network analyzer, the PNA-X is the world’s most integrated and flexible microwave test engine for measuring active devices like amplifiers, mixers, and frequency converters.
The combination of two internal signal sources, a signal combiner, S-parameter and noise receivers, pulse modulators and generators, and a flexible set of switches and RF access points provide a powerful hardware core for a broad range of linear and nonlinear measurements, all with a single set of connections to your device-under-test (DUT).
When you’re characterizing active devices, the right mix of speed and performance gives you an edge.
In R&D, the PNA family provides a level of measurement integrity that helps you transform deeper understanding into better designs.
On the production line, our PNAs deliver the throughput and repeatability you need to transform great designs into competitive products.
Every Keysight VNA is the ultimate expression of our expertise in linear and nonlinear device characterization. Choose a PNA --and reach for unrivaled excellence in your measurements and your designs.