- 12 GHz specified bandwidth, 12.5 GHz typical bandwidth
- Very low loading, differential input capacitance ? 210 fF
- Reliable semi-permanent connection
- 4" lead length for reaching into tight spaces such as a DIMM socket
- Varable span of leads from 0.2 - 3.3 mm (8 to 130 mills)
The Keysight N5381B 12 GHz high bandwidth solder-in differential probe heads provide maximum bandwidth and minimizes capacitive loading to ≤ 210 fF. Variable spacing from 0.2 to 3.3 mm (8 to 130 mills). The N5381B is compatible with InfiniiMax I amps.
The N5381B is 100% form, fit, function equivalent to the N5381A.