- 28 GHz (typical)
- Tr = 20.9 psec (10%-90%, probe only with N2803A)
- C diff = 32 fF, C se = 48 fF
- R diff = 100 kΩ, R se = 50 kΩ
Input Voltage Range:
- 1.6 Vpp. ±0.8 V(HD2&3, <-38dB), 2.5 Vpp, ±1.25 V (HD2&3 <-34dB) (with N5440A 450 Ω ZIF tip)*
- 0.8 Vpp. ±0.4 V(HD2&3, <-38dB), 1.6 Vpp, ±0.8 V (HD2&3 <-34dB) (with N5447A 200 Ω ZIF tip)*
* HD (Harmonic distortion) <-38 dB is standard; < -34dB wider input range with slightly increased distortion.
The N5439A ZIF probe head provides 28 GHz bandwidth in an economical replaceable tip form factor. Because of their extremely low loading, the ZIF tips can be left on the DUT as the probe head is moved from one probing site to the next. Order N5440A (450 Ω ceramic), N5447A (200 Ωceramic) or the new N2838A (450 Ω PC board) for a set of 5 ZIF tips with plastic sporks to aid in soldering the tips to your DUT. The N2838A PC board ZIF tip increased the robustness of the ZIP tip significantly while maintaining the bandwidth performance up to 25 GHz when used in conjunction with the N2803A and N5439A. The N5439A does not include any ZIF probe tips. Variable spacing is from 5 mil – 80 mil (or 0.127 mm – 2 mm). For hands-free operation, use the N2787A 3D probe positioner. It is compatible with all InfiniiMax III probe amplifiers.