- Characterized to 34 GHz (probe dependent)
- -55 to +150°C when used with MX0100A, MX0106A and MX0109A
- -25 to +80°C when with E2677A and other probe heads
- 36 inches (92 cm)
- Flat frequency responses at both ends of extreme temperatures
- Provides 36 inches of flexible reach
- The N5450B comes with a pair of matched cables
- Phase matched GPO (male) to GPO (female) cable pair for InfiniiMax probing system
Now, Keysight offers a probing solution that covers the full temperature range from -55 degrees to +150 degrees Celsius. The Keysight N5450B InfiniiMax extreme temperature extension cable allows you to probe your device's signals at extreme testing conditions where it was previously impossible.
Whether you are working on automotive electronics, cell phone operation conformance, or hard disk drive endurance testing, testing your devices in an environmental chamber is an essential part of your product validation. Now you can connect a InfiniiMax 1130A-34A, 1168A/69A, N2800A-03A probe and N5450B InfiniiMax extreme temperature extension cable with your choice of InfiniiMax probe head*, and you are ready to make your most critical measurement.
The N5450B is a replacement of the N5450A. The old and new replacements are 100% form, fit, function and price equivalent to the product it replaces.
*You must leave probe amplifier outside of the environmental chamber.