- 600 W when operating from 100 - 240 VAC input
- Nominal Input Ratings: 100 VAC - 240 VAC; 50/60/400 Hz
- Input Range: 86 VAC - 264 VAC
- Power Consumption: 1500 VA typical
- Fuse Internal fuse (not customer accessible)
- INH input: 5 µs from receipt of inhibit to start of shutdown
- Fault on coupled outputs: < 10 µs (from receipt of fault to start of shutdown)
The Keysight N6701A is a 600 W 1U high, 4-slot modular power system mainframe that accepts from 1 to 4 N6700 series DC power modules in any combination. Modules are ordered separately. The N6700B offers GPIB, LAN, and USB, interfaces standard, and LXI compliance. Select from more than 20 different DC power modules, ranging in capability from basic to high precision, and in power from 20 - 300 W.