- Ideal for R&D testing and Design Validation
- Sources and measures DC voltage and current into your DUT
- Combines 1 to 4 DC Power Supplies, DMM, Oscilloscope, Arb waveform generator, and Datalogger in 1 integrated instrument
- 4-slot mainframe holds up to 600W of total power and up to 4 modules, with 21 DC power modules to choose from (N6700 Series modules ordered separately)
- Saves time – no programming required
- Eliminates need to gather and configure multiple instruments
- Flexible, modular system: Can mix and match DC source power levels and measurement performance levels to optimize investment
- Connect via GPIB, USB or LAN
- Fully compliant to LXI Class C specification
The Keysight N6705B saves time
The N6705B DC Power Analyzer provides unrivaled productivity gains for sourcing and measuring DC voltage and current into the DUT by integrating up to 4 advanced power supplies with DMM, Scope, Arb, and Datalogger features. The N6705B eliminates the need to gather multiple pieces of equipment and create complex test setups including transducers (such as current probes and shunts) to measure current into your DUT. The DC Power Analyzer also eliminates the need to develop and debug programs to control a collection of instruments and take useful measurements because all functions and measurements are available at the front panel. When automated bench setups are required, the N6705B is fully programmable over GPIB, USB, LAN and is LXI Class C Compliant.
The N6705B offers flexible configuration to meet your power sourcing and analysis requirements. The N6705B is a 4-slot mainframe that accepts up to 4 DC Power Modules, and up to 600 W total DC Power Module output power. The modules are ordered separately.