- Ideal for R&D testing and Design Validation
- Sources and measures DC voltage and current into your DUT
- Combines 1 to 4 DC Power Supplies, DMM, Oscilloscope, Arb waveform generator, and Datalogger in 1 integrated instrument
- 4-slot mainframe holds up to 600W of total power and up to 4 modules, with 21 DC power modules to choose from (N6700 Series modules ordered separately)
- Saves time – no programming required
- Eliminates need to gather and configure multiple instruments
- Flexible, modular system: Can mix and match DC source power levels and measurement performance levels to optimize investment
- Connect via GPIB, USB or LAN
- Fully compliant to LXI Class C specification
The Keysight N6705B saves time
The N6705B DC Power Analyzer provides unrivaled productivity gains for sourcing and measuring DC voltage and current into the DUT by integrating up to 4 advanced power supplies with DMM, Scope, Arb, and Datalogger features. The N6705B eliminates the need to gather multiple pieces of equipment and create complex test setups including transducers (such as current probes and shunts) to measure current into your DUT. The DC Power Analyzer also eliminates the need to develop and debug programs to control a collection of instruments and take useful measurements because all functions and measurements are available at the front panel. When automated bench setups are required, the N6705B is fully programmable over GPIB, USB, LAN and is LXI Class C Compliant.
The N6705B can be tailored to meet your needs
|DC power modules are easily installed into the N6705 DC power analyzer mainframe.|
The N6705B offers flexible configuration to meet your power sourcing and analysis requirements. The N6705B is a 4-slot mainframe that accepts up to 4 DC Power Modules, and up to 600 W total DC Power Module output power. The modules are ordered separately.
N6705B accepts the same modules as N6700 Modular Power System, with 21 modules to choose from. Basic sources for the N6705B include: 50W, 100W, and 300W; up to 100V, up to 20A. High-performance sources for the N6705B include: 50W, 100W and 300W; up to 60V, up to 20A. Precision sources for the N6705B include: 50W and 100W; up to 50V, up to 3A. Each module includes built-in voltmeter, ammeter, scope, arbitrary waveform generator, and datalogger functions.
- Easy to use R&D tool for sourcing and measuring DC voltage and current into the DUT
- Integrates capabilities of up to 4 Power Supplies, DMM, Scope, Arb and Datalogger
- Access all capabilities without programming
- Intuitive, dedicated physical controls for common functions
- Large color graphics display for easy viewing of complex data
- Connections and controls color-coded to the display for fast and error-free setup
- Programmable via standard GPIB, LAN and USB; LXI Class C Compliant
Keysight BenchVue Software for the PC
This free software option from Keysight offers engineers and technicians involved in design and validation an easy and intuitive way to accelerate testing with no programming necessary. Multiple instrument measurement visibility and data capture improves the way users interact with their instruments and the entire bench. BenchVue provides easy viewing, capturing and exporting of data and screen shots. Visit the BenchVue Product Page for more information including instrument compatibility.