- Voltage: 0 to 50 V
- Current: 0 to 5 A
- Power: 50 W maximum (Volts x Amps cannot exceed the maximum power rating)
Accuracy (at 23°C ±5°C)
- Voltage programming accuracy: 0.06% + 19 mV
- Current measurement (readback) accuracy: 0.1% + 20 mA
Ripple & noise (20 Hz to 20 MHz)
- Constant voltage rms: 4.5 mV
- Constant voltage peak-to-peak: 350 µV
- Constant current rms: 2 mA
Keysight N6751A is a 50 W high-performance, autoranging DC power module that provides low noise, high accuracy and programming speeds that are up to 10 to 50 times faster than other programmable power supplies. Optional high-speed test extension offers an oscilloscope-like digitizer that increases measurement accuracy when viewing high-speed transient or pulse events within the device-under-test (DUT).
This module is used in both the small, multiple output 1U high N6700 Low-Profile Modular Power System (for ATE systems) and the multiple output N6705 DC Power Analyzer (for bench testing). GPIB, LAN, USB, and LXI compliance are standard with all mainframes. Select from more than 30 different DC power modules, ranging in capability from basic to high precision, and power from 20 - 500 W.