- 16 GHz InfiniiMax III+ probe amplifier
- Compatible with all InfiniiMax III/III+ accessories and new QuickTip head
- Probe amp loaded with "measured" S-parameter for more accurate AC correction
- Direct connect to Infiniium 90000X/Q and V-Series oscilloscopes (requires software version 5.50 or higher)
- Replacement for N2800A 16 GHz InfiniiMax III probe
The bandwidth-enhanced N7002A InfiniiMax III+ 16 GHz probe amplifier is used for general-purpose, high-speed differential bus probing.
Keysight's InfiniiMax III+ probes offer InfiniiMode technology, which greatly expands the measurement capabilities and usability of the probe, making it capable of measuring all the components of a differential signal. With a single connection, engineers can set the InfiniiMax III+ to measure the differential signal, the single-ended A or B signals, and the common-mode component of a differential signal.
As with InfiniiMax III technology, each individual InfiniiMax III+ probe amp contains its unique S-parameter, and this frequency response data is used with the S-parameters of the various probe heads to further flatten the probe's magnitude and phase response for accuracy. The ability to correct a specific probe amplifier's response results in a more accurate probe correction, which yields a more accurate measurement.