Keysight N7026A High-Sensitivity Current Probe
- Condition: New
- Manufacturer: Keysight
- Manufacturer Part #: N7026A
- Meta Description: Keysight N7026A is the industry's highest bandwidth clamp-on current probe.
- Option Parent Model: DSOX3012T, DSOX3014T, DSOX3022T, DSOX3024T, DSOX3032T, DSOX3034T, DSOX3052T, DSOX3054T, DSOX3102T, DSOX3104T, MSOX3012T, MSOX3014T, MSOX3022T, MSOX3024T, MSOX3032T, MSOX3034T, MSOX3052T, MSOX3054T, MSOX3102T, MSOX3104T
- TestEquity Part #: 26854.1
Clamp-on style current probe measuring AC, DC or impulse currents from DC to 150 MHz @ 30 Arms
- High Sensitivity (1 mA/div) with 1:1/5:1 attenuation ratio, auto-ranging
- High bandwidth: DC to 150 MHz
- Wide input range: (30 Arms or 50 Apeak max.)
- AutoProbe interface (with included ext. power adapter for boosting input range, 10 A to 30 A)
- External power adapter supports 4 current probes with InfiniiVision and Infiniium
- Compatible with InfiniiVision 3000TX, 4000X, 6000X (ver 7.2), Infiniium S, 9000 (ver 6.1)
The N7026A is a high-sensitivity clamp-on current probe for measuring up to 150 MHz of AC/DC current with significantly higher sensitivity when compared to a conventional clamp-on current probe. This probe provides sensitivity down to 1 mA/div for measurement of current from the mA range up to a continuous current of 30 Arms and peak current of 50 A. When used with an InfiniiVision or Infiniium oscilloscope, the N7026A provides highly-accurate, low current waveforms for improved debug and analysis.
The N7026A is well suited for measuring the current consumption of high frequency digital circuits, ICs, power supplies, power transistors, motor drives, automotive, lighting transformers and mobile currents.