- Peak current: 3600 Apeak
- Easy to use, flexible probe tip loop
- Coil length: 80 mm
- Coil cross section (diameter): 1.7 mm
- Bandwidth: 9.2 Hz to 30 MHz
- Cable length: 2.5 m (3 m including connection from integrator box to oscilloscope)
- Powered by battery pack or AC adapter (included)
- Compatible with any Keysight oscilloscope with a 1 MΩ input BNC
Keysight N7042A Rogowski coil current probe is designed for measuring AC currents up to 300 A with the bandwidth ranging from 9.2 Hz to 30 MHz. The probe is easy to use because it has a thin, lightweight, flexible and simple-to-use clip-around Rogowski coil that enables current measurement in the most difficult to reach parts and confined spaces of a circuit under test. It can also measure large AC current without increase in transducer size.
The N7042A series is ideal for measuring AC current in the presence of large DC current and can be used to design, debug, and troubleshoot power semiconductor circuits, power supplies, inverters, and motor drives. These probes come with an AC power adapter and 4x AA batteries to power the probe. It can be used with any Keysight oscilloscope with a 1 MΩ input BNC interface.