Keysight N7550A Electronic Calibration Module
- Manufacturer: Keysight
- Condition: New
- Family Models: N7550A 3MF
- TestEquity Part #: 26399.7
- Manufacturer Part #: N7550A
- Meta Description: Keysight N7550A 4 GHz Calibration Module makes calibration of vector network analyzers fast, easy and accurate.
Supported on FieldFox N9923, N991x, N992x, N995x
- Frequency coverage: from DC to 4 GHz
- Supports Type N and 3.5 mm connectors
- Smaller, lighter 2-port ECal module
- Zero wait time for faster calibration
- Convenience of ECal with the performance of an economy mechanical kit
- Three-year warranty
Electronic calibration (ECal) is a precision, single-connection calibration technique vector network analyzers
ECal replaces the traditional calibration technique, which uses mechanical standards that require numerous connections to the test ports for a single calibration. With N755xA Series ECal modules, a full one- to two-port calibration can be accomplished with a single connection to the ECal module, resulting in faster and more repeatable calibrations.
N7550A 2-port ECal to 4 MHz
The N7550A value-line electronic calibration (ECal) module makes calibration of vector network analyzers fast, easy and accurate. Cut your calibration down to half the time it normally takes using a traditional mechanical cal kit. Simply connect it to your instrument and the firmware does the rest.
The N7550A Calibration Module support Keysight's FieldFox Handheld Analyzers. This 2-port ECal module supports 3.5 mm connectors or Type N connectors. And, as it's a value-line product you may find it to be cost-effective to replace the module than to have it recertified.
N755xA Electronic Calibration Modules
|N7550A Bottom (USB) View|
|N7550A||DC-4 GHz||Type N and 3.5 mm|
|N7551A||DC-6.5 GHz||Type N and 3.5 mm|
|N7552A||DC-9 GHz||Type N and 3.5 mm|
|N7553A||DC-14 GHz||Type N and 3.5 mm|
|N7554A||DC-18 GHz||Type N and 3.5 mm|
|N7555A||DC-26.5 GHz||3.5 mm*|
* N7555A Electronic Calibration Module does not support Type N connectors.
The firmware installed on the instrument is used to control the calibration module, making it a fully integrated solution. The calibration code on the instrument communicates via a USB 2.0 micro-interface and simplifies the calibration to a single connection for a full two-port calibrated measurement.