- 10 MHz to 18 GHz frequency range
- Wide dynamic range from -10 dBm to +35 dBm
- High accuracy with excellent power linearity and repeatability
- Option CFT DELETES internal EEPROM for calibration factors
- Compatible with EPM (N1913A/14A, E4418B/19B), EPM-P (E4416A/17A), P-Series (N1911A/12A) power meters
- SCPI code compatibility with 8480 series (with option CFT). Option CFT is available as a replacement of legacy 8480 Series power sensors intended for cal factor manual entry and SCPI compatibility. Not compatible with 43x and other obsolete power meters.
- N8481H/100/CFT has Type-N (m) connector and SCPI code compatibility with 8480 series (deletes internal EEPROM)
Keysight's new Thermocouple Power Sensor is a replacement product for legacy 8480 power sensors. They provide more accurate power measurements with excellent power linearity and repeatability.
Option CFT makes this a drop in replacement for legacy 8480 Series Power Sensors by maintaining the manual calibration factor entry and SCPI compatibility.
Compatible with Keysight EPM (E4418B/19B), EPM-P (E4416A/17A) and P-series (N1911A/12A) power meters family only (free firmware upgrade may be required).
Not compatible with older 400 Series power meters.