- 100 kHz to 6 GHz frequency range
- Wide dynamic range from -15 dBm to +35 dBm
- Built-in EEPROM allows calibration factors to be loaded automatically to eliminate manual input errors (not available with option CFT)
- High accuracy with excellent power linearity and repeatability
- Compatible with EPM (N1913A/14A, E4418B/19B), EPM-P (E4416A/17A), P-Series (N1911A/12A) power meters
- N8482H/100 has Type-N (m) connector
Keysight's new Thermocouple Power Sensor is a replacement product for legacy 8480 power sensors. They provide more accurate power measurements with excellent power linearity and repeatability.
The Keysight N8482H is enhanced with an EEPROM which automatically loads the calibration factors whenever the sensor is connected to the power meter.
Option CFT is available as **CFT - makes this** a drop in replacement for legacy 8480 Series Power Sensors by maintaining the manual calibration factor entry and SCPI compatibility.
Compatible with Keysight EPM (E4418B/19B), EPM-P (E4416A/17A) and P-series (N1911A/12A) power meters family only (free firmware upgrade may be required).
Not compatible with older 43x, E1416A, N8262A power meters, 5314x microwave counters and E7495x base station test set.