- 10 MHz to 67 GHz (Not warranted spec from 67 to 70 GHz)
- Wide dynamic range from -35 dBm to +20 dBm
- Built-in EEPROM allows calibration factors to be loaded automatically to eliminate manual input errors
- High accuracy with excellent power linearity and repeatability
- Compatible with EPM (N1913A/14A, E4418B/19B), EPM-P (E4416A/17A), P-Series (N1911A/12A) power meters
- N8488A/100 has a 1.85mm connector
Keysight's new Thermocouple Power Sensor is a replacement product for legacy 8480 power sensors. They provide more accurate power measurements with excellent power linearity and repeatability.
The Keysight N8488A is enhanced with an EEPROM which automatically loads the calibration factors whenever the sensor is connected to the power meter.
Compatible with Keysight EPM (E4418B/19B), EPM-P (E4416A/17A) and P-series (N1911A/12A) power meters family only (free firmware upgrade may be required).
Not compatible with older 400 Series power meters.