- 0-100V, 0-50A, 5000W
- 5000 W in a 2U package
- Opt. 208: 190-240 V, 3-phase, 50/60 Hz input
- Power Factor Correction (0.99 typ.)
- Parallel up to 4 units for higher power
- Over-voltage, current and temperature protection
- Constant voltage/constant current
- Independent remote on/off and remote enable/disable
- 15 Store/recall states
- Rotary encoders for voltage and current adjustment
- GPIB, LAN (LXI-C), USB interface included
- Built-in web server for remote monitor and control
The single output, 0-100V, 0-50A, 5000W Keysight N8759A provides GPIB, LAN (LXI-C), USB, and analog/resistance control of output voltage and current. It delivers solid performance and a variety of basic and enhanced capabilities in a compact 2U package.
Small, high-density package saves you rack space
The N8700 provides high power density in a small space-saving 2 U-high, 19-inch-wide package. Its air vents are in the front, side and rear (not on the top or bottom), so you can stack other instruments directly above or below it to save valuable rack space.
Easy front-panel operation
You can quickly and easily operate the power supply with its rotary knobs and buttons. Using the front-panel controls, you can make coarse or fine adjustments of output voltage and current, protection settings, and set power-on states (last setting memory or factory default setting). The output voltage and current are displayed simultaneously, and LED indicators show power supply status and operating modes. You can lock the front panel controls to protect against accidental power-supply parameter changes.