Keysight N9010A/503/B25/Win7 EXA Signal Analyzer
- Condition: Used
- Drill Down Description: EXA Signal Analyzer
- Frequency: 3.6 GHz
- Keywords: EXA Signal Analyzer
- Model: N9010A/503/B25/Win7
- Product Code: UsedList
- Quote Required: No
- Web Meta Description: If you are searching for a Keysight N9010A/503/B25/Win7 EXA Signal Analyzer, TestEquity can provide the solution you need. We carry the best electronic test & measurement solutions from top manufacturers.
- S3 Part Number: 16608.261
- More than 300% faster than other economy analyzers
- Spectrum analysis, Mobile WiMAX, W-CDMA, HSDPA/HSUPA, GSM/EDGE, phase noise, noise figure and analog demod applications
- 10 Hz to 3.6 , 7, 13.6, 26.5, 32, or 44 GHz; internal preamp options up to 7.0 GHz
- +13 dBm TOI, -142 dBm/Hz DANL, 0.3 dB absolute amplitude accuracy
- 25 MHz (standard) or 40 MHz (optional) analysis bandwidth
- All digital IF
- Optional Electronic Attenuator and Preamplifier
- ESA, PSA, MXA code compatibility
- Open Windows platform
- Connectivity via USB, GPIB, or LAN (LXI-C)
- Code-compatible replacement for Keysight ESA Series spectr um analyzers
The Keysight EXA N9010A is the industry's fastest economy-class signal analyzer. Its speed and accuracy, coupled with its unprecedented performance and application coverage, provides development and manufacturing engineers with the capabilities to cost-effectively troubleshoot new designs, increase manufacturing throughput, or analyze complex and time-varying signals.
The Keysight EXA signal analyzer provides flexible, scalable signal analysis to budget-conscious engineers who don't want to sacrifice speed, accuracy, application coverage or modern connectivity. In addition to the use of an open Windows(r) XP Professional operating system, the EXA also provides an advanced signal analysis user interface. All measurement features and functions are intuitively grouped and accessible from the front panel or via a USB keyboard and mouse.
Optional measurement application software provides preconfigured test routines for GSM/EDGE, 802.16e Mobile WiMAX, W-CDMA, HSDPA/HSUPA, and phase-noise applications.