X-Series applications are proven, ready-to-use measurements for signal analysis that let you see and understand the performance of your general purpose, cellular communication, wireless connectivity and aerospace/defense devices and designs simplifying complex tasks and delivering repeatable results.
Node-locked perpetual license with 12 months KeysightCare software support
- 30-Day Free Trial for X-Series Measurement Applications
- Support spectrum and power measurements: monitor spectrum, channel power, OBW, CCDF, ACP, SEM and Spurious
- Support I/Q waveform measurement including both RF envelope and I/Q waveform
- Support digital demod measurement with multiple result traces like Raw Main time, Spectrum, I/Q Meas Time, I/Q Meas Spectrum, Error Vector Time, Error Vector Spectrum, Demod Results, Demod Bits
- Support digital modulation formats: 2-16 FSK, BPSK, QPSK, 8PSK, 16-1024QAM, MSK, ASK, APSK, VSB etc.
- Convenient presets for popular formats: NADC, EDGE, PDC, PHS, DVB (16/32/64/256QAM), DVB-S2/S2X (16/32/64/128/256 APSK), TETRA, APCO-25, DMR, dPMR, WiSUN (MR-FSK PHY), DECT, VDL Mode 2, MIL-STD CPM, SOQPSK-TG etc.
- Support flexible digital modulation format, measurement filter, reference filter, symbol rate etc. settings with custom defined test limit with Pass/Fail indicator
- Performance: Absolute amplitude accuracy: up to ±0.19 dB, 95% percentile; EVM (QPSK): < 0.5% rms
- Support multi-touch user interface and SCPI remote interface programming
- KeysightCare software support subscription included
This Bundle Includes
- N9054EM0E X-Series measurement application license for VMA digital demodulation measurements with multi-touch UI
- VMA digital demodulation measurement application software subscription and support (12-month)
This Bundle Is Part of…
PathWave X-Series Measurement Applications — The industry's broadest offering of measurement applications for benchtop and modular signal analyzers for cellular communications, wireless connectivity, aerospace/defense, and general purpose.