- 100 kHz to 7 GHz (tunable to 9 kHz)
- Optional Built-in tracking generator up to 7 GHz
- Optional Built-in GPS receiver and GPS antenna
- Interference analysis with spectrogram, record and playback
- Flexible remote control with USB/LAN (Free PC software provided)
- Dedicated USER key for instant instrument setup
- Ergonomic backpack system ensures field comfort
Keysight N9342C HSA, 7 GHz handheld spectrum analyzer (HSA), is a rugged and weather-resistant tool that delivers best-in-class measurement performance, field test automation and rich measurement features.
Built in a rugged, fanless, and compact chassis, the N9342C HSA is more than easy to use — its measurement performance gives you the assurance you need to know that the job has been done right. With the best-in-class displayed average noise level (DANL), the N9342C HAS provides you with a comprehensive understanding of the spectrum. Get your work done quicker with the fastest-in-class sweep and powerful one-button measurement features. Save 95% of setup time and automate your routine tests using the innovative Task Planner option. Monitor the spectrum and analyze interference with spectrogram record and playback.
The 6.5 inch TFT display on the N9342C HSA provides a vivid and bright view of the spectrum — in both indoor and outdoor environments. Automatic LCD brightness and keypad backlight control provides clear viewing during the day and at night. Take comfort in the N9342C HSA's unique ergonomic backpack and gain true "hands-free" operation. Increase your work efficiency with the personalization features like customizable frequency channel tables, amplitude corrections, or simply use the free PC software to remotely control the N9342C HSA through the USB/LAN connection.