- 1 MHz to 20 GHz (tunable to 9 kHz)
- Internal preamplifier up to 20 GHz (optional)
- Built-in GPS receiver and GPS antenna (optional)
- Built-in tracking generator (optional)
- -144 dBm typical displayed average noise level (DANL)
- ±0.6 dB typical amplitude accuracy
- +15 dBm typical third order intercept (TOI)
- < 0.9 s sweep time for 20 GHz full span
Measurement Applications and Software
- High-accuracy power measurement with Keysight U2000 Series USB power sensors (optional)
- Spectrum monitor with spectrogram display, record and playback (optional)
- User data erase for security purpose (optional)
- AM/FM modulation analysis and time-gated spectrum analysis (optional)
Field testing just got easier
If you are making measurements in the field, the Keysight N9344C handheld spectrum analyzer (HSA) makes your job easier. It's got the features you need for operating in tough field environments, and its measurement performance gives you confidence the job's been done right. The N9344C HSA let you automate routine tasks to save time and ensure consistent results.
Get the features you need in a field-ready instrument:
- Rugged and fanless design for tough field environments.
- Clear screen viewing, day and night
- Built-in GPS receiver and GPS antenna
- Dedicated applications for spectrum monitoring and interference analysis.
- Flexible remote control via USB/LAN
Gain confidence in your measurements with benchtop performance in a handheld instrument:
- Best-in-class RF performance
- Powerful one-button measurements, built-in tracking generator, AM/FM modulation analysis and time-gated sweep
- High-accuracy power measurements with Keysight USB power sensors
Keysight BenchVue Software for the PC
This software option from Keysight offers engineers and technicians involved in design and validation an easy and intuitive way to accelerate testing with no programming necessary. Multiple instrument measurement visibility and data capture improves the way users interact with their instruments and the entire bench. BenchVue provides easy viewing, capturing and exporting of data and screen shots. Visit the BenchVue Product Page for more information including instrument compatibility.