Cable and Antenna Analyzer (CAT), Vector Network Analyzer (VNA)
- 30 kHz to 4 GHz
- Dynamic range: 100 dB
- CAT: Distance-to-fault, return loss, cable loss
- VNA: S11, S21, S22, S12, magnitude and phase
- 5 kHz to 4 GHz
- ± 0.5 dB amplitude accuracy, full band, over full temperature range of -10 to +55°C (14 to 131°F)
- Spur-free dynamic range: ≥ 105 dB
- Full-band tracking generator
Designed to Withstand Your Toughest Working Conditions
The N9913A FieldFox 4 GHz RF Combination Analyzer's base function is a cable and antenna analyzer and it can be configured to include a spectrum and network analyzer. FieldFox can be ordered with additional capabilities: power meter, independent signal generator, vector voltmeter, interference analyzer, variable DC source, and built-in GPS receiver.
Noise Figure Analyzer Mode (Opt. 356)
Expanding measurement capabilities include noise figure analyzer mode — a key performance parameter in many RF systems. FieldFox can characterize the noise figure of devices including low noise amplifiers (LNAs), frequency converters and receivers using the industry proven Y-factor technique. By combining noise figure measurements with full 2-port vector network analysis, spectrum analysis and power sensor integration, FieldFox can now provide complete characterization of amplifiers and converters in the field or repair depots.
Independent source, vector voltmeter (VVM), power sensor and built-in measurements
- RF source: 30 kHz to 4 GHz, CW, CW coupled, and tracking
- VVM: 30 kHz to 4 GHz, compare phase and electrical length
- Power measurements with USB sensor: 9 kHz to 24 GHz (sensor dependent)
- Built-in power meter: 5 kHz to 4 GHz
- Three-year warranty
Keysight BenchVue Software for the PC
This free software option from Keysight offers engineers and technicians involved in design and validation an easy and intuitive way to accelerate testing with no programming necessary. Multiple instrument measurement visibility and data capture improves the way users interact with their instruments and the entire bench. BenchVue provides easy viewing, capturing and exporting of data and screen shots. Visit the BenchVue Product Page for more information including instrument compatibility.
Includes: AC/DC Adapter, 1 battery, soft carrying case, LAN cable, quick reference guide, and user's guide.