Cable and Antenna Analyzer (CAT), Vector Network Analyzer (VNA)
- 300 kHz to 44 GHz
- Dynamic range: 70 - 100 dB
- CAT: return loss/distance-to-fault
- VNA: Full 2-port vector network analyzer
- 5 kHz to 44 GHz
- provides best amplitude accuracy of 0.5 dB, with no warm up required
- Spur-free dynamic range: > 104 dB
| || |
|Work better and faster in radar installation and maintenance.|
Delivers Benchtop Accuracy and MIL-Spec Durability to Field Applications
The N9951A 44 GHz FieldFox microwave analyzer base function is a cable and antenna analyzer and can be configured to include a spectrum and full 2-port network analyzer. To save space in a field kit, built-in capabilities can be added to provide up to 10 instruments in 1. The N9951A can be ordered with additional capabilities: power meter, independent signal generator, vector voltmeter, interference analyzer, variable DC source, and built-in GPS receiver.
Fifty to sixty percent of microwave-link equipment issues are related to cables, antennas and connectors. Degraded feeder lines cause poor coverage, link failures, and reduced sensitivity in the receive path. To maintain the quality of a microwave link, it is critical to keep cable and antenna systems in good working condition. FieldFox Cable and Antenna Analyzers are uniquely qualified to provide all the necessary measurements to troubleshoot and maintain these systems.
- Meets MIL-PRF-28800F Class 2, no vents or fans, wide operating temp of −10 to +55°C (14 to 131°F)
- Meets IEC/EN 60529 IP53 requirements
- Meets Procedure 1 requirements for operation in explosive environments. MIL-810G, Method 511.5
- Portable: compact, light-weight 3.2 kg/7.1 lb package
- VNA CalReady allows quick and accurate microwave device measurements in the field
- Built-in microwave independent signal source with flattened power output
- Full-band tracking generator
Keysight BenchVue Software for the PC
This free software option from Keysight offers engineers and technicians involved in design and validation an easy and intuitive way to accelerate testing with no programming necessary. Multiple instrument measurement visibility and data capture improves the way users interact with their instruments and the entire bench. BenchVue provides easy viewing, capturing and exporting of data and screen shots. Visit the BenchVue Product Page for more information including instrument compatibility.
Noise Figure Analyzer Mode (Opt. 356)
Expanding measurement capabilities include noise figure analyzer mode — a key performance parameter in many RF systems. FieldFox can characterize the noise figure of devices including low noise amplifiers (LNAs), frequency converters and receivers using the industry proven Y-factor technique. By combining noise figure measurements with full 2-port vector network analysis, spectrum analysis and power sensor integration, FieldFox can now provide complete characterization of amplifiers and converters in the field or repair depots.
included: AC/DC adapter, one (1) battery, soft carrying case, LAN cable, quick reference guide and user's guide.