- 1 GHz, 2-channels
- 5 GSa/s one channel, 2.5 GSa/s two channels
- Advanced triggering capabilities
- Visual triggers (zone touch and mask)
- Serial protocol analysis and triggering for most common protocols
- Automated FFT and waveform math
- 1,000,000 wfms/sec update rate
- Segmented memory can analyze 1000 events without a PC
- Connectivity: USB 3.0 required
- 6-in-1 instrument: protocol analysis, FRA, arbitrary waveform generator, 3-digit DVM, 8-digit counter/totalizer
- Gated FFT and peak search
- Three-year warranty
Same capabilities of a benchtop scope in a small USB form factor
Keysight Streamline P9243A USB oscilloscope brings the InfiniiVision usability and performance to USB oscilloscopes, providing maximum investment protection and are built with technology that leverages decades of Keysight's high-performance oscilloscope expertise.
Uncompromising Analysis Capability by Doing More in Hardware
The 200 MHz InfiniiVision Streamline P9243A USB oscilloscope requires minimum support from a central processing unit (CPU), as most of its core operations are handled by the MegaZoom IV smart memory ASIC, which is Keysight proprietary technology. MegaZoom includes hardware serial decoders and hardware mask/limit testing capability; plots analog and digital data directly to the display; supports GUI operation; and integrates additional instruments like a WaveGen function/arbitrary waveform generator. The P9243A utilizes hardware to perform many of the functions traditional digitizers do with software on the CPU, accordingly, it can analyze more of the signal than ever before.
Other touch-based operation
Just like Keysight's touch-enabled InfiniiVision benchtop oscilloscopes (3000T, 4000 and 6000 X-Series), the P9243A also uses touch capability to interact with signal display. In addition to zone touch trigger, these oscilloscopes also let you move the waveform up/down; adjust the time offset and zoom; and define one of the two touch zone triggers. All that is required is a touch-enabled display connected to your modular scope.
The P9243A has AutoProbe support for popular Keysight probes such as high-accuracy current probes, differential and single-ended active probes, power rail analysis and high-voltage probes.
Multiple instruments in one
Save time and test bench space.
- 500 MHz Oscilloscope with 5 GSa/s
- DVM (Digital voltmeter) 3-digit using the same scope probes
- 8-digit counter for integrated totalizer/frequency counter measurements
- Protocol analyzer for I2C, UART, CAN, LIN, CXPI and more
- Spectrum analysis with hardware-accelerated FFT measurements
- 20-MHz arbitrary waveform generator
Performance Oscilloscope Functionality
The P9243A is not a digitizer with an oscilloscope SFP (Soft Front Panel), but is instead a full-featured oscilloscope that utilizes Keysight's InfiniiVision benchtop oscilloscope technology and hardware packaged for USB, complete with these integrated capabilities and measurement applications:
- Advanced Math
Perform an arithmetic operation on analog input channels Simulate operations and transform functions to understand performance before implementing anything on the board
- FFT (Fast Fourier Transform)
The FFT spectrum is plotted on the oscilloscope display as magnitude in dBV versus frequency. This helps uncover anomalies you may not be able to see in the time domain
- Automatic measurements
31 typical oscilloscope measurements to quickly analyze signals and determine signal parameters
- Advanced capabilities like mask testing
Perfect for pass/fail tests for specified standards, or testing for infrequent anomalies
- Hardware based mask testing
Tests up to 100,000 tests per second
- Easy six sigma testing