- Combination of U1117A IR-to-Bluetooth and U1115A Remote Logging Display
- View and log test measurement data on handheld digital multimeters (DMMs) or clamp meters
- Extended measurement distance of up to 100 meters*
- View readings of up to 4 handheld meters simultaneously
- 60,000 points interval logging
- Download logged data to a PC via Bluetooth connection
- Micro USB external power port
- Indoor and outdoor viewing mode
- Compatible with ALL Keysight's U1200 Series handheld meters**
*U1240 series requires U1177A IR Connectivity Bracket and is sold separately.
** The Keysight U1200 series handheld meters include the digital multimeters; the U1230 series (U1231A, U1232A and U1233A), U1240 series (U1241B and U1242B), U1250 series (U1251B, U1252B and U1253B) and the U1270 series (U1271A, U1272A, U1273A and U1273AX) and the U1210 series handheld clamp meters (U1211A, U1212A and U1213A)
U1118A wireless combo kit consists of the U1117A IR-to-Bluetooth and U1115A Remote Logging Display. The U1117A IR-to-Bluetooth adapter adds Bluetooth connectivity to Keysight handheld digital multimeters (DMMs) and U1210 Series handheld meters.
Just attach the U1117A Bluetooth adapter to the IR port of your Keysight handheld meter and download the complimentary Keysight Mobile Meter and Keysight Mobile Logger applications to your iOS or Android smart device. You’ll get to view measurements on your iOS or Android smart device wirelessly and remotely via Bluetooth technology. It's that easy!
If you are using the U1115A remote logging display, the U1117A IR-to-Bluetooth adapter allows you to safely measure, view and log test measurements with an extended range of up to 100 meters.
Furthermore, you can view readings of up to four handheld digital multimeters or clamp meters simultaneously.
The Keysight Mobile Meter allows iOS or Android based smart devices to connect and control up to three handheld meters and view measurements from each connected handheld meter simultaneously.
The Keysight Mobile Logger lets you log data and it will provide trending graphs from as many as three handheld digital multimeters.