- Up to 10-meters operating range (Bluetooth Class 1). For Andriod and Windows PC only.
- Enables Bluetooth connection to Keysight handheld digital multimeters
- Easy to install by attaching to Infrared (IR) port located at the back of Keysight handheld digital multimeters and U1210 Series clamp meters
- Operated by two 1.5 V AAA batteries
- Support U1210, U1230, U1240, U1250 and U1270, U1280 series handheld multimeter and U1450/60 series insulation resistance tester for remote monitoring & data logging
*U1241B/U1242B requires U1179A IR Connectivity Bracket and is sold separately.
U1177A is the key enabling piece in the wireless remote connectivity for Keysight handheld digital multimeters and U1210 Series clamp meters. Simply attach U1177A to the Infrared (IR) port of a Keysight handheld digital multimeter to establish Bluetooth wireless connection with an Android device (whether a smartphone or tablet).
Keysight Mobile Meter is a free Android-base application that allows an Android device to connect, control and measure with as many as three handheld digital multimeters. User can easily extend their reach and be in more than one place at the same time.
Keysight Mobile Logger is another free Android-base application that allows an Android device to log measurements and plot trending graphs from as many as three handheld digital multimeters. These data and graphs are useful for further analysis to identify intermittent behavior and detect drifts.